Liber Umbrarum et Lux Approved

Posted 2010.11.04 12.14 in iPhone

I’m behind-schedule, but the 2.0 upgrade for Liber Umbrarum et Lux was approved and hit the app store on Monday!

You can download it free from App Store.

I’m also behind-schedule in updating the LUetL page here, with support info for the 2.0 upgrade. I’ll try and get that done quickly. It’s been another one of those Oh What A Week That Was weeks.

1. Alyssa says:

I would like to start doing witchcraft, although I’m not completely sure if I’m alright with everything. What should I do?

Hello Alyssa, thanks for writing!

If you haven’t yet, I would suggest you get your hands on a book or two or three, and start reading. If the craft is for you then you will probably find the books resonating with you. If it’s not for you then it should become apparent quickly.

My favorite books for getting started would be “An ABC of Witchcraft” and “Witchcraft for Tomorrow” by Doreen Valiente, and “The Witches Way” by Janet and Stewart Farrar.

If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on books before you know for sure that it is something you want to get involved in, then of course the internet has lots of resources as well. And *ahem* you can always grab my free Liber Umbrarum et Lux from the App Store. 🙂

Good luck & take care, and blessed be.

1. Alyssa says:

Thank you for the advice Stephanie! It really helped. I will do research and learn well. I have also found out I am a natural witch,which is even better. I feel this is my path.

Thanks Again! Blessed Be )O(

You are most welcome Alyssa! I am glad I was able to help.

Good luck on your path.

Be well and blessed be.

2. Alecsara says:

I downloaded Liber Umbrarum et Lux and it was so helpful!! I actually started using it as my personal Book of Shadows, adding to it through the personal journal. You were sooooo helpful to me, and I had to thank you.

Alecsara, thank you for your comments!

3. Hunter vanbuskirk says:

I can’t get this for a next book it isn’t in the app store and when I try to download the iTunes app store it won’t let me it says can open file.

That’s really strange. It’s flagged as available in all app store markets, and it still appears when I check:

The latest version requires iOS 6 or higher, if you’re on iOS 5 or earlier that might explain why it’s not appearing for you?