Yep, Lasers. Lasers are neat. Lasers are cool. What’s not to like about lasers? They cover all the bases, it’s obvious I’d be interested in lasers: Lasers have Electronics. Lasers are Blinky Flashy things. Lasers are Technical. Lasers are Dangerous. Of course I’d be interested in lasers!
Finally, I wrote a couple lengthy articles on the real costs and risks of buying cheaper lasers. You may save a few bucks up-front but there are real safety risks involved. The first article can be found here; and the second article is here.
17 Balloons, 3 Lasers, Henry Mancini
Various Laser Pictures
- IR Laser Changed to Visible Green by MCA
- DVD Laser Cutting Electrical Tape
- DVD Laser Burning Match at 8+ Feet
- DVD Laser Blowing Baloon in 1/15th of a second
- Red Pulsar Burning Red Match
- IR Laser Burning through Plastic Book Cover
- IR Laser Popping 3 Baloons
- IR Laser Module Burning 2 Matches
- Greenie Blowing White Baloon and Match
- Pulsar Blowing White Baloon through Electrical Tape
- Pulsar Blow
- ing Green and Black Baloons