You are currently browsing the app tag archives.
Tarot: In The Cards is a brand-new app I’ve been working on with my good friend Lezley!
She specced it out and did all the artwork, including a brilliant set of 78 unique Tarot cards, and I did the app design and coding.
Wicca Plus has just been updated! Version 3.0 is now available in the App Store.
This was a huge update – huge in features, not in filesize! Here’s just some of the latest improvements:
- Add / Remove sections from the main Sections screen
- Sort / Organize sections & entries
- Icon picker for your sections and your entries
- Photo picker / Camera option to add images to your entries
- Astronomically accurate solstice & equinox data
- Import / Export individual entries, or your entire book
For a complete list of enhancements and improvements, check out the announcement in the Wicca Plus forum.
For general information about the app, visit the Wicca Plus website!
Tick’d Off version 1.1 is now available in the App Store.
Version 1.1 includes a few improvements and updates:
- Various minor bugfixes.
- Various minor usability & UI enhancements
- Added ability to copy / duplicate list meta & contents
- Plus a dozen more list icons to choose from
Tick’d Off is a simple and straight-forward check-list / to-do list app, focused on letting you manage your to-do tasks without distraction.
For more information, please have a look at the Tick’d Off app page.
Tick’d Off – it’s my latest app.
Tick’d Off is a straightforward list management app, designed to allow you to maintain all your tick-lists (aka check-lists, to-do lists) in one place.
From a list of groceries to pick up on the way home from the office, to a project overview list of several dozen items spanning many months, Tick’d Off can help you organize and maintain what you need to do, and when you need to do it.
Available now, at the App Store!
Sorry the posts have been few and far between recently / the past few months / this year.
The good news – I’m barely depressed at all lately, so no doom-and-gloom posts to darken your days.
The ‘bad’ news – I’ve been so busy working on things, I keep forgetting to stop and make time to post about stuff.
I’m doing about 50% working on app-related things, and 50% working on my ‘regular day job‘ stuff. App stuff is fun and interesting, the day job stuff is…day job stuff. Plus, it’s tax-time which is always fun. You know, fun like dental surgery.
I’ve got a brand-new app I’ve been trying to finish for a week and a half now, but I keep finding new features to add and new bugs to squish. Then I have another update I want to push out for Overlord! – a minor bug squish and another new feature or two.
Then I have a Very Big update for Wicca Plus to get cracking on. More features, more goodies. I don’t want to spoil it, but if I manage to succeed at what I’m planning, it will be very nifty.
Overlord! version 1.1 is now available on the App Store.
This version includes a couple new features that people have been asking for.
- The #1 feature was to change the colour scheme. Turns out, Emergency Yellow just isn’t anybody’s favorite, so now there’s a variety of ‘flavours’ such as Cupcake, Grape, Tangerine, et cetera.
- The second big freature is full calendar management – rather than just toggling what calendars to display or suppress you can now add, remove, or edit (name and colour) the calendars on your device.
- Finally, alarm options for all-day events have been greatly improved and expanded.
Some other improvements include better handling of shared / cloud calendars, various bug fixes, and minor corrections.
For more information, please have a look at the Overlord! Calendar Replacement app page.