The initial symptoms of the H1N1 Avian Swine SARS Flu (note: may also be just the common cold) are as follows:
- Rapidly worsening pain at the back of the throat.
- Aching joints.
- More dizziness than usual.
- Weakness / rapid loss of energy.
After 24 hours, the virus has found and invaded the lungs and sinuses. At this point, the patient may report a decrease or cessation of discomfort in the throat, while these new symptoms also present:
- Congestion in the sinuses.
- Fluid in the lungs.
- Difficult / laborious breathing.
Treatment: The majority of the symptoms may be addressed through ingestion of coffee (double double is best) and the administration of large amounts of Baileys Irish Cream liquor. The cream coats and soothes the throat while the whiskey relaxes the muscles and reduces sensitivity to pain.
Also, some kind of medicine might help too.